PLANTS MAINTENANCE EXPERTS acknowledges that an essential management function is overseeing and guaranteeing health, safety, quality, and the protection of the environment. We see these things as a vital part of our responsibilities and adopt these quality standards as integral to running a good business.
We shall carry out all our business operations in compliance with the following general principles while continually striving to improve our quality management activities.
We will always:
- Strictly obey all laws and regulations that are applicable.
- Attempt to best utilize all management resources to achieve quality and continually strive to improve our performance.
- Inform everyone in our organization and all other interested parties of our quality objectives and our performance in light of these objectives.
- Take every possible measure to provide safety for all employees, associates, subcontractors and any other people who come in touch with our work or our work sites.
- Cooperate and collaborate with suppliers and customers to uphold and practice the highest standards of quality.
- Consistently evaluate business decisions by taking their possible quality impacts into account, now and in the future, including quality managements concerns and responsibilities in all staff Training.